Hello Everyone, today’s topic is about a secured email provider called proton mail. This has many new and updated features compared to other email providers.
Nowadays, there are many email providers does not provide enough security for the users. Because of this our mails can be easily compromised.
The Founder of Proton Mail is Dr Andy Yen who led a group of scientists and developers in the project.
Let me explain the features provided by proton mail :
- End-to-end Encryption : This means that nobody except sender and receiver can read your mail
- Swis Privacy : Proton Mail is incorporated in Switzerland. This means all user data is protected by Swiss Laws.
- Anonymous Mail : No personal information is required to create an email account. No IP logs are captured.
- Destructible E-mail : You can also send destructible mails which will automatically destruct according to the date and time we set. We can also send destructible emails to the users of other email providers.
- Encrypted Inbox : The main feature of the Proton Mail is that the messages present in the inbox of one account will also be encrypted. So even if an Attacker gets access to our emails, he/she cannot understand it. The only email provider who provide this is Proton Mail.
Many other email providers who claim to provide encryption does not provide end – to-end-encryption.
uses Secure Remote Password
in order to protect user credentials. Because of this, an attacker will also face difficulties in making a Brute Force Attack.
Through this comparative, we can understand that Proton Mail is secure than any other email providers in the world.
I conclude by saying that Proton Mail is secure enough to protect you from threats in this modern world.
Proton Mail Link – https://protonmail.com/
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AS THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.